Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Funday....RGB Listing for Paper Trey Ink

Happy Friday!!!!  My weekend is short as I am off to Canada on Sunday afternoon.  Boy do I have a lot to get done before I go!

So there have been tons of RGB lists posted and since I have been able to find one for CTMH and Stampin Up--I thought what about Paper Trey Ink!  I love their paper and stamps.  Well I found one:
Paper Trey Ink RGB Codes (Samantha Peyton put this awesome tool together)

I have stated printing these all off--so when I do get an Imagine as it is going to happen I will have a great reference tool ready to go.

I broke down this week and did it--followed the peer pressure and joined the darn circle--I should have french manor in my mailbox today!  I love getting a good package in the mail!

Make sure to check out Everyday Cricut on Saturday as I have an easy fun project that will come in very handy over the next few months with all the holiday parties!

Make it a great one-

10 comments:

  1. YAY, I joined too just recently. I think we are both going to really enjoy the circle. Thank you for getting PTI RGB codes, I have been trying to find these for a couple days now. I had to send my Imagine back, but should be getting a new one here in about 3 days. I cant wait till you get yours to see what ya make! Have a Great Weekend Bryan!

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a safe trip ! Enjoy your short weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Circle!! You're gonna love it! Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to weak side. ; ) I haven't used my French manor cart yet and am very disappointed with the new dancing one they came up with. Provocraft is going to have to do some singing and dancing to get me to renew my membership next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy your trip to our side of the world, in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Circle! Glad you joined!! Have a wonderful and safe trip to Canada. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow over at Everyday Cricut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryan:
    Thanks for the RGB Codes for PaperTrey Ink. They are my main paper supply so this will come in very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bryan,
    I have been trying to figure out how to join the circle. Now that you have can you shed some light. Luv your wine labels by the way. Also, when I clicked on the above RGB code list from Sandy Peyton above. I got nothing. Just got my Imagine (so excited), that I thought these codes would be great also. Thanks.
    Marcie @ marciesmith64@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bryan stop in and follow and comment on my blog. I started paper crafting in March of this year and love it. Would love to have you take a look at my new found hobby. I also started blogging at the same time. I am typing in the dark so excuse any typos. lol.

    Love your projects here

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bryan,

    Congratulations on becoming a Circle member! Is it true that those that joined before attending CHA in Chicago this summer got free Imagines? Crazy (& well worth joining in that case)!
    I'm worried that it's not if, but when, I get the Imagine, too...so tempting!

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany