Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September's Work Shop On The Go-2 Videos

Hey everyone--this long weekend was great--much needed and long over due.  Today I wanted to share this month's Work Shop On the Go--Hooligans!  It is perfect for those little monsters running around, perfect for the little or big guys in your life, or for a few Halloween projects!
Here is a video of what makes up the kit!



Here is a video of the cards that are featured in this workshop


You can order on my web site--all details are under workshop on the go! On Wednesday I will share a video of the featured layout from Hooligans!
Make it a great one

5 comments:

  1. Cute cards. I like the glitter...not too much.
    Thanks for sharing.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are darling cards. Great for Halloween. How clever to use the same layout but three different ways.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cards will be so cute to give to my daughter's daycare friends! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards Bryan...just gave me some ideas. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the idea of using the same layout 3 different ways. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany