Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More Sneak Peeks with Pink By Design

So sorry nothing was posted on Tuesday--on a business trip and it is a crap shoot when it comes to time no matter what I plan it is always a moving target.  So today I have two!!!!
Sneak Peek Number 1

This set has a ton of great sentiments to go with all of those animated characters we all love but hate to cute on the cricut because of all the small bits!  That is why you have an Imagine!  In all honesty this one was pretty easy off of Pooh and Friends--key to the cut is make it as big as you can size does matter when it comes to these cricut cuts.  The are some great sentiments to go with all of the Magic Kingdom original characters!!!!  This set is going to be a lot of fun

Sneak Peek Number 2:

This set is all about coffee--shapes and a couple of essential sentiments--this perk up is so cute.
The cricut cut is from the kitchen cartridge and the paper is Basic Grey!
I love the steam stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used three different coffee beans for this pattern that I also used on the inside of the card.

You got to remember the inside of the card--and here I used the same coffee beans from the front and created my own border stamp!  This set is so cute and if you check out some of the other  peaks you will also find a coffee background and a whole set of sentiments!! Three must have sets!!!!
Check out the Pink Cricut and the other talented design team members cause their projects are super cute as well--and don't forget the release on the 5th!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Love both of these cards, Bryan ... and especially liked how you made your own border with the coffee beans. Steam stamp -- who would've thunk!? GREAT addition!! Yup, looks like I'll be doing some shopping.

    P.S. -- My scarf from Thailand arrived and it's lovelier than I even anticipated! Thank you SO much for sending it and for making it available as a blog candy. I've already worn it twice and have gotten many compliments!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    cardmonkey at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards..I just LOVE them both. I"m such a coffee hound, so thats my favorite.. LOL. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards....great ideas....love the coffee pot especially and the way you used the coffee bean stamp......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! I can't wait for the release party tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards!!! tfs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards! Always enjoy seeing what you come up with. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany