Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Home of the Brave with Pink By Design

Well I am home from Branson, and it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.  It was so good to see my family and spend some time with them.  I made this card and I thought it was a very true sentiment!
The stamp is from Pink By Design Our Troops stamp set
How true is this.  If you make cards for the troops, this is a must have set!!!
 Papers are K & Comapny, ribbon is from Michael's, punch is from SU, Die cut is Spellbinders, chalk ink is from PTI.

I am working on a bunch of haul videos to share and there is so much I found!  Videos will be up everyday next week!!! I said I bought a lot-I really did buy a lot!!! I have not even checked the mail so not sure what may have shown up while I was gone--I love suprises in my mail box!
Alright I will have another card up for you on Thursday.

Oh BTW--if you have not checked out the new Pink By Desgin Blog, head over there now--the design team posts everyday and there is even a message board where you can post and share all sorts of things! Check it out!
Make it a great one
Bryan

2 comments:

  1. Did you get to the nice new Michael's in Branson? I don't know if it is because it is new, but they seem to always have the newer items in stock. Oh and the scrapbook store in Branson is also interesting. And after shopping for your addiction you can get your tin picture taken in wild west clothing or have your dulcimer fixed while you shop. : ) Oh and like your card and especially the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany