Thursday, August 18, 2011

Treat Slider Card with Pink By Design Stamps

It's Friday and I am knee deep with  my move--Movers at going to arrive any moment to load up all my stuff (and trust me it is a lot of stuff)
So If you have never Visited Tresa Black's Blog--you should!! She is one of the most talented paper artists that I have ever come across and most recently she has been showing a book she made for the CTMH convention.  Simply AMAZING--you must check it out. 
Well She did this super cute treat slider one Halloween and when I got this new set of Chocolate Inspired stamps from Pink By Design thought it was a match made in sweet treat heaven.
I changed it up just a little, but here is the outside!  This was a very simple and pretty quick project and I think I might be using this for a little favor I have to make in the near future.
Half opened---
All the way!
I got the candy bars at target for $1 (pack of 10)  paper was scraps and so was the ric rac.  Tag was punched and the circle was also punched.  Bling was from left overs and I inked the edges of the tag.  Sentiment is from the Pink By Design Say It Sweet Stamp Set which is a retail exclusive and can be purchased at Oh My Crafts!
Don't fret---I am going to point you to Tresa's Fabulously Artsy YouTube Channel for her easy to follow video--just be ready to spend some time on both her blog and all the videos--not only are they great but she is very funny as well.

Make it a great one--now off to finish moving!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great card! THanks for sharing the tutorial. Have a great move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for sharing...I may have to scraplift this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE!! Good luck on the move and congrats on the new digs and your new craft space!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany