Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tonal Cristmas Card using Cricut Snowflake Mini and Anna Griffin

Well we have reached the halfway point and what a week it has been!  I wanted to take a different approach to Christmas cards using non-traditional colors and a tonal look.  Here is what I came up with
The pattern paper is from Anna Griffin, the golden metallic paper is DCWV, ribbon SU, Stamp is CTMH as are the pearls. I cut the snowflake in the same color and sent the base through the cuttlebug using the polka dots folder to add a bit of depth.
A bit of detail ......
I love these pearls!!!!   I did finish off the inside and the envelope with a little embossing!
This is also a stamp from CTMH--
Thanks for stopping in, hope your week is going well and only a few shopping days left tell Santa comes to town!
Make it a Great One

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.. Love everything about it.. color, metalics, stamping, embossing, pearls..it ALL.. great job..a fantastic look for a christmas card..very warm, traditional and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO PRETTY Bryan! The tone on tone snow flake is just perfect with the embossing.
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I swear - I think you may be my long lost son! I absolutelllllllly love Anna Griffin too! Don't forget she will be on HSN this March 1st (it should be a great day on HSN as I think they are celebrating National Scrapbooking Month) thanks again Bryan for sharing your work - I am kicking my 27 year old son out and you can move in - believe me...its better than the Beverly Hills Hotel around here - cooking, laundry, cleaning...all done by "mom" lol - thanks again buddy

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany