Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Damask Decor and Winner..................

What a week this has been!  BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!
I threw this card together while I was doing laundry for yet another business trip--this time to the Big Apple!
Paper is Basic Grey, Stamp is CTMH, and I used PTI edgers--these are two of the best colors and they go with every project!!!!!!
Here is a close up view of the layers and the inking.  I used some foam mounting tape to add levels to the center and then under the whole damask to pop off the paper ribbon!

Now for the winner of the Pink By Design Hats Off Stamp set:
Cathy said...

I love simple cards. They are like a whisper that can be heard anywhere! Give your brother my thanks for his service to our Country. We all are indebted to him.
MCF's Mimi
mcroark113 at bellsouth dot net

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card I love your choices when it comes to color....so soft and charming....have another safe and wonderful trip....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper you used! Tell us more about these PTI edgers. All I have found online are punches that they call edgers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your sharing your wonderful creativity and talent. I always look forward to your posts. I have a blog award for you on my blog and would love it for you to accept it.
    http://lenascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany