Friday, July 15, 2011

New Close to My Heart Clubs Starting in August.

I just got my first peak at the CTMH fall book--and oh my is it a good one!  The new papers are AMAZING and the NEW CRICUT CARTRIDGE IS A MUST HAVE!

So I will have two clubs starting-

Work Shop on the Go Club
This club costs 29.95 (plus shipping/tax) a month and will run August to January.  There is a new kit each month that comes with a level 2 paper pack (pattern and solid) an exclusive stamp set (only available in the kit) a work shop guide with DETAILED instructions, and always some sort of embellishments.  I get these every month and LOVE them!  It's a one stop shop.  There is also an add on available each month at a special club price. This add on includes additional embellishments as well as either card or layout instructions from one of the most awesome CTMH books!  You will also get to host one month and get at least 25.00 in free select product.  Each member will also get at least one Stamp of the Month set! (and if you don't want the WSOTG you can order any product to meet you 29.95 min)--each club has 6 members and I will have as many clubs as there is people wanting to join--

CTMH Cricut Club
This club is all new!!!  The first month you will get the Cricut Cartridge kit and a level one paper pack and one stamp set that will work back to images on the cartridge.  Each month after I will feature a different paper pack and stamp set that works back to your cartridge.  I will also include instructions for a simple layout and a more detailed layout with color photos and directions.  for you card makers an going to include card designs as well so no one is left out.  Each month one member will host and get the rewards.  As well as a special gift from me.  I have created this club as a test to see how it works so you all will be the first!!! That means even more specials and fun along the way.  This club will be limited to 5 members each club and I will only do two clubs.  This club starts  in August and runs through Jan. Pricing for this club can only be shared via email but it is worth the investment!!!! I promise!


If you are would like to join or have questions please email me at scrapguyblog@yahoo.com--there are some details I can not post due in a public forum like this but trust me when I say you will not be disappointed!

Past clubs have filled up fast so let me know!
Happy Friday-
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany