Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Cricut Cartridge from CTMH

Check out this video about the new cartridge as well as what comes in this amazing collection



I also have a brand new cricut club starting and it is going to be so fun--
each month you will get a great paper collection some fun embellishments and a full stamp set that works back to the cricut cartridge as well as detailed instructions for making a number of projects.  As a member you will also get $25 (at least) in free select product.  If you are thinking about it--please email me for more info as the pricing is great but I am unable to post it on my blog! 
Email me at scrapguyblog@yahoo.com for more info. 
(VIDEO WAS MADE BY CLOSE TO MY HEART AND SHARED FROM YOU TUBE)

Make it a great one-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany