Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What's up Peeps!

Hey my peeps--what's going on.  I am so sorry my job had taken over ever minute of my life the last few weeks but I was needing a crafting fix so I made a card this evening when I got home well after the Voice was on and over (a bit bitter about this).
So this fun Easter card is actually a thank you card--I know I know--long story I will get to shortly.
I did a four mat stack with the turq solid embossed with the cuttlebug and the top white is where I stamped. The middle bunny I added glitter using my xyron technique I always talk about.
Here is a close up of the layers--I love taking two colors and using them to really pop--simple but packs a punch.
So here is the stamped images--all from CTMH and the same stamp set.  I did a little three 3D here in a new sort of way.  No pop dots!  I know crazy--but I did use one of my must haves from the new CTMH catalogue called Adhesive Springs (Z1725)
So here is a side view--the springs are about a 3/4" long and 3/4" round--I have so many ideas for these--I think I have purchased like 50 sets--hoarder much!
I added a few scraps to the inside to pull it all together.  Before I forget let me tell you about the envelope.
I simply love this egg stamp and had to use it so I added it to the envelope--yet one more way to tie it all  together.
Products used:
Daisy White Card Stock from CTMH
Lagoon Card stock and ink from CTMH
My Peeps Stamp Set (B1402 $9.95) from CTMH
Adhesive Springs (Z1725  $2.95 set of 6) from CTMH
Pattern Paper from Lilybee Designs Buttercup collection (love love love this collection)

OK on to the long story.  Well the other day a co-worker gave my staff chocolate bunnies (an who does not love a chocolate bunny) well there was not one on my desk so I jokingly was like why did I not get one.  The next day I got a big bunny on my desk--I thought it was funny but did not know who had done it.  Well I had a business trip to Little Rock and Friday morning I got a text with the below-
My response to the image was "somebunny's got jokes!!!"  I laughed about this for a good 20 minutes!

Alright enough for today--there is more to come this week and after the holiday we should be back on track!
Make it a great one-

8 comments:

  1. Your card is really cute....I love all the little extras to included...your desk is soo funny but yummy too...can't wait 2 C what you've got ready to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, love your spring bunny, haven't seen those in the catalog, better take another look! Thanks
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet...Just like I like it. Love the Easter eggs on the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I just got back from vacation myself and I'm itching to get into my room and make some cards. Since today is my birthday I think I should be able to make cards ALL day! :)

    Oh yeah...looks like it's true what they say about bunnies multiplying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you kept it simple. Looks like you will have enough Chocolate to last you till Halloween. lol
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stamps you used!! Super cute card!! Hope you enjoy all your chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your "bunny hutch" is quite funny! I also like that your desk is a "working" desk! My desk is not clean and orderly, but I know where everything is and can tell when someone has been "messing" with it! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Welcome back!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bunnies sure do multply when you aren't watching! Your card is adorable.
    Happy Easter Bryan.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany