Friday, January 4, 2013

Call me maybe....

It's the first Friday of 2013 and I am off to New York City today.  Market week starts Monday and we have a lot of work to do to get our showroom ready for our customers.

Today I have a card that just makes me smile.  Again it is simple but love the pop culture play on words.
So this cut is from the Cricut Suburbia Cartridge (p41) and I used all three layers all cut at 4 3/4"

The sentiment is from Pink By Design and the set is called...."Call me"

Pattern paper is We R Memory Makers Love Struck "MY VALENTINE"

I used the SU White craft pad and my white signo pen.

To make the dial glittered I sent it UPSIDE down through my Xyron--one of my all time favorite paper crafting tricks.

Hope you have a great weekend and I will see you back here next week for a couple of projects as well as a video about one of my newest favorite paper crafting tools!

Make it a great one-

4 comments:

  1. Very very cute! I love the phone I had one like that I think. LOL. I love the reverse X trick, I will have to try that one! I can't wait to hear about your fav crafting tool! I'm a suckah for scrap tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have a phone like that - and it is plugged in and working. It's great when the power is out - but my kids don't know how to make a call with a rotary dial... cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose said...
    Cute card!I have 2 rotary phone one hang on the wall came with the house & a black one like your card that grandma gave me!Grandma phone is very old...That's when they made heavy duty phone it's very heavy,but works great!Love how you do your glitter,I need one of those Xyron!Can't wait too see your newest favorite crafting tools video!TFS
    Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I remember those phones...lol!

    rissaflor atyahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany