Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First card of the New Year......

Well it's only the second but I am on track to keep my crafting up this year.  I love simple cards and with Valentine's Day coming up in a few weeks thought I would just get a jump on my least favorite holiday of them all.  It's not that I hate the idea of the day because I am single but rather the color combos limit me to some degree.
This card was easy as well as using a cartridge I have not used in I am not sure how long.


The cut was done at 4" and is from the Love Struck Seasonal Cricut Cartridge.

The Stamped Sentiment is from CTMH Mad About You Set (S1112) which is a SOTM from last year.

I used CTMH Red Glitz to accent the stamp (Z1484)

I also used the SU White Craft ink pad.


Hope your year is off to a great start.  I am headed back to work today so wish me luck--I am sure it is going to be more fun than I think I can handle.
Make it a great one-
Bryan








6 comments:

  1. Great card, great color combo too. I hope you have a fantastic, happy, healthy, crafty new year. I'm back to work today too, can't wait for the fun to begin! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Happy, healthy, prosperous new year to you. Hope work is a bit less busy for you this year! I am definitely interested in your new club. Please sign me up.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the New Year bring you great rewards Bryan. Even though you don't like the holiday, your Valentine's card is lovely!
    Happy New Year - Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card to start the year off. Lucky you got to be off work till now. I had to work part of Christmas day, New Years eve day and New Years day. Oh well that is health care for you. I just wish that people would learn what illness should go to ER and which they should just go a clinic. Just feeling bad and wanting a work excuss for the next day is NOT a good ER visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantab card. I love the bling on the sentiment, really adds dimension to the card.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany