Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BONUS POST--so far this week I have posted one paper craft item a day--today is bonus Wednesday! I have been asked to show my personalized embossing folder--well here is the first one and a crap paper to show what it looks like after being sent through the cuddle bug--
Two bits of advice 1) clean letters are best--think street signs cartridge---the fewer parts the better! 2) run a few test cuts before hand--i did mine with the gypsy and my second one came out better but I really like the Don Juan cartridge!!
Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I've been wondering if I should take the plunge and buy these. I just may have to do it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow good information to know. I LOVE my cuttlebug but have really only done some cards and the cup cake frosting on it, only got it about 2 weeks ago. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I really like the font you chose for your name too! Very nice reason to have a Cuttlebug!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany