Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hippity Hoppity....using Cricut Easter and Cricut Songbird

Well we are half way through another week--where does the time go!!!! I have three beautiful neices and one ball of energy nephew! So this means that when I get to do projects for my nephew I really enjoy it! So this one is for him.

I saw the background paper (which is from Jillibean Soup) and fell in love--I first thought it was clouds but it is rabbits--so I used it as the sky! Using Cricut Songbird I cut the fence in shadow as well to make it really pop! I must admit that this is another cut I altered--this fence has a bird perched on the middle section and I cut it off and used a corner rounder to make the tops all look alike! I cut the rabbit from Cricut Easter in white and the shadow in pink--then I inked the edges pretty heavy to cover the pink around the edge and allow the ear to look a bit more real. I pop dotted the rabbit so the front was not all flat.

I used the rabbit paper again on the inside and cut the topnote from Cricut Songbird in solids. I used another Michael's 1.00 stamp here--I thought it worked perfect with the card. A little silver embossing really helps pop that sintinment.
Thanks for stopping by today-
Bryan

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable and I am sure your nephew will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bg paper!! This is one super duper card and I'm sure your nephew is going to just love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!!! That bunny it too cute for words! How clever are you to use the fence from Songbird!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Bryan...great background paper..your nephew is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and the paper is adorable! Great idea on how to use the dies - cut 'em up to make them what you want!! YOU ROCK EVERYTIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card!! That cute bunny paper is a must have. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable.. LOVE the bunny paper!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany