Thursday, April 29, 2010

And the blog candy goes to.........................

Hello everyone--As promised today I am announcing the blog candy winner from the Saturday Post--a tote bag and glitter iron ons from SEI
I used an online random selector and the winner is...........

Hobbs Ohana said...
That is such an awesome idea! I can do this for mother's day, but what I really can't wait to try and put one together for is my husband who is currently deployed in Iraq. I think he will be so excited to get this because I can put pictures of our son in there and he can put it in his flight suit can carry it with him! ohhh thank you so much for sharing. I would have never come up with this on my own. I recently started following you the last time you were on Everyday Cricut. Thanks for the video...so helpful! Keep up the talent and good work!

April 24, 2010 8:59 PM

Hobbs Ohana--if you could email me your mailing address I will get this out to you! (scrapguyblog@yahoo.com)

You all still have time to enter to win the juke box that will be announced on Sunday. Leave a comment on each post this week for the max chances at winning (including this post)

Friday I have part two of the easy gift and Saturday I have May's Calendar to share--which is quickly becoming one of my favs so far.

Big things are instore for next week that you will not want to miss out on-

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Bryan
 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany