Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cards from a Close To My Heart Workshop On The Go....

Boy has this week been crazy!  In Salt Lake and headed back to Dallas today.  As promised I have the cards from a Workshop On The Go kit.  I hope this helps some of you that are still thinking about it to sign up for the club!  The kits will have a workshop guide that will give detailed instructions on measurements and stamping techniques that can be used to recreate the items pictured.  Do not let this stop you from being creative!! Change it up--add some texture, sand, rip, weather, whatever you want--the kits can be a starting point for you--
The Cherry-O Work Shop On The Go had instruction for three cards (two of each)--and like I said Monday, I did the double page layout and the six cards and still had almost half of the paper plus the scraps--plenty for a number of additional projects!
On to the cards, here are all of them pictured together
Card number one-
I added some cuttlebug divine swirls to this card
Card number two
up close and personal, I love how the stamp wraps around the button!
Card number 3--with a video
some detail
and the video will show how easy these are!


Two quick reminders--
1) Don't forget the super sale CTMH has going to thank you for your business---Check yesterdays post for the list of paper packs on special--these prices are while supplies last!  So make sure you head over to my web site and stock up!!!!  Click here to start shopping!
2) email me at scrapguyblog@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining in the fun of the Workshop On The Go Kit Club--There are a ton of benefits for club members that I can e-mail you!  Can't wait to hear from you!

Make it a great one-

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I love that stamp set...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really very nice. I like them. thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany