Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day Four...card using Cricut Marth Stweart Elegant Cake Cartridge

Thursday---we made it over the hump.  Todays card is another super simple note card!!! I love simple cards!
I used the same papers--but used solid for the accents.  I cut the shadow in dark pruple and the detail cut in a lighter shade--I pressed the detail cut on my versamark pad and used some clear embossing poweder and my heat gun to give it a great look that accents the pearls.
Here is the inside-
Total time--6 minutes that inclused cutting and embossing!  total cost--less than $1.  That is music to my ears.  Friday Funday is coming up fast--going to share a card made from the scraps and on Saturday I have a recap with paper info as well as the most involved card of the week---a fun fold with a great look!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I am LOVING the cards this week! Must be because my favorite color is purple, and I have several sheet of this paper! Keep up the great work!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant looking!! I really like this one, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryan, each card is prettier than the last! Can't wait to see what's next. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this cartridge soooooo bad.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany