Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Last of the Birthday Scrapbook.......

Wednesday is here and boy can the weekend not get here soon enough!
Today we are wrapping up the Birthday Scrapbook
Not every page has to have a title or journal spots--instead of a title here I did some cuttlebug embossing and sanding
and a birthday is not a birthday with out some

I accented the letters with metal gems--you could do the same with brads
I also was able to hide a cd of pictures in the layout--Another Magic trick from the new CTMH book!
Since he was 30, and we were all leagal--we had cake and drinks instead of ice cream.....LOL
I added a little journal spot and punched the top to make it look like it was ripped out of a notebook!
At some point Elvis always has to leave the building-----

Make it a great one

6 comments:

  1. Wondering if you jumped on the Imagine Bus? I don't have the extra cash to spend on it now. I also don't think I'd make enough to be worth it.

    check out my blog @ www.lpooljim.wordpress.com

    Thanks, Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great book. Love the last page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the last page of your scrap book. You do have a great mind!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job! Have you started on one from this year's party? : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book! Looks like it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Birthday Album. I'm sure he just loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany