Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sweetheart Work Shop on the Go from Close to My Heart

Hey everyone--is it Monday already?  Well since I got back it has been non-stop and today is no different!
The super bowl was great and I had an amazing time!  I will share pics later this week once I get a chance to upload them all.
Today I have the monthly video featuring the Work Shop on the Go from Close to My Heart.
Check out all that  comes in the kit:



Since this is the first one of the new idea book--I thought I would change it up a bit.  I will still do the feature video to show you the paper, stamps, and trims; but now instead of making the projects in the workshop (which you get very detailed instructions in the kit for both the cards and the 2 page layout) I thought I would make a few original projects to give a little more inspiration to get those creative juices flowing!
Enjoy

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the timeout of your busy schedule to make and share this video with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bryan! You always make a great video showing all the wonderful products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so FUN! I've loved the last two sets I ordered. I'm definately on this one too!! You really do get soooo much more in the kits after you've made the suggested projects. I did a card swap and made 10 cards from the last set, plus extra cards for other things.... and layouts and I still have supplies left over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks for sharing. I feel like such a rookie though...I haven't heard of this before.
    Always new things to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing original projects with the supplies! It makes the kits go MUCH further! You are the BEST Bryan!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany