Friday, February 4, 2011

Dallas, Snow, and the Super Bowl!!!!!

Well my first day back in town was crazy busy!!!!  I am so lucky to be able to work with the NFL Hall of Fame on a Special Project each year (think gold jackets) and today I was able to meet a number of the NFLs greats at the Pro Football Hall of Fame Merlin Olsen Luncheon hosted by Anthony Munoz and special honoree Mr. Cowboy himself, Bob Lilly!!!
Here are a couple of the players sharing some of the great memories from their days on the field.

I can't share much but there is some exciting things happening this year!  Boy am I going to be busy.
I have to say all of the players are so nice--I got to meet a few of my hometown heroes from the Kansas City Chiefs.

I have a ton to work through on Saturday but I have the big game on the mind!  How my luck got me to go to the game, not real sure but it is bound to be a good time

8 comments:

  1. You have such an awesome job!! Thank you for sharing these photos with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! how exciting...and to hear great stories of the past..very cool...hope you can relax and enjoy the game(haha..you'll be at the game..can't relax there..so just enjoy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO jealous!! I'm a HUGE Green Bay Packers fan since I was born and raised in Wisconsin. It would be so amazing to be close to the big game. Have a great time... I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! What an exciting life you live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very exciting job and always seem to be on-the-go. When do you get to sleep or make cards? I also live in Dallas and the roads are covered with ice, snow and more snow is expected tomorrow. Have fun at the game (I'll watch it on the tv), maybe I get a glimpse of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is it exactly you do? I'm so jealous you get to go to the game. GO STEELERS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the game and all the festivities!! My hope for you is that Jet Lag does not overtake you and you miss it all!! Somehow--I don't think that you will allow that to happen! ENJOY!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always lived in the KC area so I (heart) the Chiefs!

    TFS!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany