Good morning--I am doing a blog hop to Celebrate an anniversary of a blog--and it is all about love!
So for the next few days I, along with a number of other talented crafters will be sharing their creations.
This one I added gems to the center and heat embossed in clear embossing powder dragon flies--really like how it turned out.
Make sure to stop by all the blogs on the hop
1. Candace - http://www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com/
2. Emily- http://www.createserendipity.net/
3. Kristi - http://www.littlepapersprinkles.blogspot.com/
4. Rachel - http://www.loveandsushi.blogspot.com/
5. Bryan http://www.scrapguy.blogspot.com/ --YOU ARE HERE NOW
6. Lisa - http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
7. Nicole- http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/
8. Erica- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
9. Tanya - http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
10. Kathy - http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com/
11. Kim- http://rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/
12. Candace http://www.papercraftsbycandace.blogspot.com/
13. Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
14. Michelle- http://www.scrappinwithmybug.com/
There are some prizes and amazing projects to be seen so start hoping. Remember to leave those comments for your chance to win the weekly give away and the Imagine that is going to be given away in just a couple of weeks.
Make it a great one-