Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mailboxes...............

Ok, this is not an origional idea by any means as it seems everyone has their version of the mailboxes from Target. I simply covered and added a bit of sitckles, bling, or glitter mist and sent them on their way to my neices and nephews.


I added some clear crystals to bling the one

to make it boy freindly I used paper that worked well with this large chipboard fire truck

glimmer mist, a bit of ribbon, and a monogram cut with the cricut-super easy

here I used the same monogram cut and added stickles to the swirls on the snails!

Filled them candy and sent them on their way--
Have a great day!
Bryan

13 comments:

  1. Love these!! One of these days I am going to remember to check my target for mailboxes. Every year I forget! You did a fantastic job with your's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, what lucky little Nieces and Nephews you have!!

    Have a great day

    KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian - these are adorable!! And you made so many!! WOW!! Very impressive - love all the different techniques you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mailboxes are wonderful and I bet the nieces and nephews thought so too! Great variety :o) I am heading to Target today, I wonder if any mailboxes are left?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines Day Bryan! Your Nieces and Nephews are lucky to have a fun and generous uncle like you. Great mail boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mailboxes!! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your such a good uncle. I forgot to get my own kids something. :) oops

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a wonderful uncle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Sheryl K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky kids to have a awesome uncle. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool Uncle you are! I'm definitely doing this next year for some nieces and nephews and of course my own kids. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mailboxes are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute job on the mailboxes!!!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany