Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 Sketch Calendar

Morning everyone--as you can see the blog got a face lift over night.  With help from The Cutest Blog On The Block I now have a brighter  fun blog backdrop that is easy to read and have a few of my fav things.
Orange and Grey are two of my most worn and purchased colors, and a great top note header and blog button.  Make sure you pick up the new button to the right--this will get you extra entries in the BIG February give aways.
Now TCBOTB (the cutest blog on the block) has back grounds you can get for free but they also offer a full service design and install.  I did the second as I am not computer savvy and the whole code thing I get lost on!
Let me know what you think.
I am home sick today with strep so I will be posting a project in a few hours so you can get even more chances to win the stamp set--I will also let you know which stamp set it is!

I also want you to check out the 2012 Sketch Calendar from Scrapbook & Cards Today.  It is a great way to get at least 12 layouts done in a year.  It has 26 NEW sketches so you could get one layout every two weeks! This is perfect or the beginner to the advanced scrapbooker!
(photo from Scrapbook& Cards Today Blog)

You can check it out here.  I bought mine at my LSS right after Christmas.
Make it a great one.

8 comments:

  1. Love the new look! So bright. I hope you feel better soon, strep is no fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan, I love your new blog. It is so bright and easy to read. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the mod woodgrain look. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look...so much easier to read also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better. Strep is no fun, especially as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the orange and grey, good choice. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryan,

    Hope you're feeling better!!!!!!! The good thing about strep is those antibiotics kick in pretty quickly!

    What a GREAT idea for the calendar!!! :) I will have to check it out...

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany