Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blog Candy Winner.............

Hello everyone--so a funny thing happened last week.  I was in NYC for market and had done all the posts and pictures, planned them to go live, and was all set to have videos and projects for you all last week.  Well when I am in Market, I have little to no time to check my personal email let alone blog so it was brough to my attention that no posts had gone live.  So I looked into this and being the smart one I am, I did the posts last year over the christmas holidays and the year was 2011 not 2012.  Really, sometimes I amaze myself with how daft I can be! 

So here is the winner of the Blog Candy

Hey, glad you are back after a few weeks off. Love the thought of more layouts, but if you want another idea. I think a lot of us would like a male perspective on male cards they are so hard to come up with. Please help us out:)


Roxanna
roxxscott at g mail dot com

Roxanna you have 10 days to email me your info at scrapguyblog@yahoo.com.  In the subject  line please put Blog Candy Winner

So we will have blog candy this week as well--so leave those comments--next week I will do a double blog candy to make up for last week! 

The blog revamp is almost compete so the look of the blog may be changing very soon. Feburary is a big month with some GREAT blog candy.  Tell your friends--if I hit 1600 followers there will be a very good blog candy--I will leave it up to you IMAGINATION!
Make it a great one

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new look to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well - I tried to leave a comment this morning, but it looks like it just might not have 'stuck'. I hope market went well and you are back in warmer Texas! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Bryan....it's great to have you back!! Sounds like Market went well....now you can warm back up in good 'ol TX!! Looking forward to your new blog look and all your new project ideas....your story as frustrating as it may have been...looking back it'll give you a good laugh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to your winner, glad your back, ready for some inspiration:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back. Looking forward to more of your projects. Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany