Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nation Scrapbook Day Blog Candy goes to.......................

Hope you all had a great weekend--I am in the middle of packing for yet another business trip and getting ready for an awsome week here on ScrapGuy! Tune in a little later today to see what the week holds--as I know you will want to. There will be blog candy everyday with the grand candy being AWESOME!!!! I am talking pearls--and not the kind we stick on cards!

Back to the National Scrapbook Day Blog Candy of a Juke Box for your Cricut. And the winner is.................
nanapuddin said...
Love it! Great page! I love May in Texas too! TFS!

May 1, 2010 2:54 PM

Nanapuddin--I need you to send me an email at scrapguyblog@yahoo.com with your mailing address. You have two weeks from today to contact me.

I want to thank you all for such wonderful comments and uplifitng thoughts. I started doing this to just get some stuff done--thought it would push me to complete some projects--now I simply love sharing ideas--thanks for being such great followers--

Thanks a million-
Bryan

PS-if you are an email subscriber and send comments to be via email--I do add them to the pool of possibilities when it comes to winning!!!

5 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner! I can't wait to see what wonderful things you have to share from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to nanapuddin, have fun with your new toy. Can't wait to see what you have to share with us this week. Have a safe trip. :o)

    http://justhaveinfun.blogspot.com
    I added you today to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a million for the juke box! And for all the inspirational things you do! I've been following you everywhere for a while! you are one busy guy!
    Nanapuddin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations nanapuddin, enjoy your juke box.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to nanapuddin (love that name)! Thanks for your great blog, Bryan. It's nice to get a male perspective for design and you have done some fabulous stuff!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany