Monday, February 28, 2011

Lucky Workshop On the Go by Close to My Heart

Hello everyone--I am starting a very busy week and headed to Charlotte on Tuesday!  I wanted to share this video showcasing the new Lucky Workshop on the Go!  If you have boys to scrap for--this kit is perfect!

Here is a link to the kit on my website--feel free to look around and see all of the awesome new items the Close to My Heart is offering.
Check back this week for projects using this kit--two cards and a double page layout which is one of my favs thus far.
Make it a great one-
Bryan

8 comments:

  1. These are really great looking papers, be fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been missing you. Hope thinks are settling down for you now. Love this set. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great workshop kit! I really like the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if it is just me but I can not find a working link??? The kit looks great...would love to find your site! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue bingo card paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have been missing you Bryan! Hope things settle down a little for you so you can catch your breath! LOVE the stamp set!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryan,

    I am afraid to look! I am already soooo super addicted to Stampin' Up! and now I have more cartridges than I can possibly use in this single lifetime! ;) I am so lucky to have a dedicated craft room (not that it's finished yet-how many months ago did we move?!), but space is still limited!

    Thanks so much for sharing (you always enable me)!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany