Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hi there card using CTMH Lucky Workshop on the Go


Hi everyone--In Charlotte on business.  I just love this city. 
Today I have a really simple card using the Lucky Workshop.  
I just love the stamp set that is exclusive to the kit!
I did another 6x6 format here.  I heat embossed the brackets and cut the HI from the Cricut Billionaire cartridge.  One of the best fonts out there and it welds like a dream if you needed to.  I added some inking and a few orange gems (I had to dig them out the Halloween bin)
The inside is just as important so a strip of pattern paper and a nice inked edge goes a long way
I have a layout for you on Thursday and Friday is the Pink by Design release of the new stamps so you will have to check out the projects the design team has come up with!
Make it a great one



3 comments:

  1. Wow..this really is a great kit.. I just love the colors. Great embossing and that font loooks like a fun one. I'll have to check out the cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card. You have such great ideas. I just got the paper pups cart. Have you made any cards with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryan,

    I love your card!!! :) I bought the Cricut Lite Billionaire cartridge because of you!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany