Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Enjoy Life card using CTMH Lucky Workshop on the Go

Hello everyone--boy Monday was off to a fast start and today is not looking any slower!  I am headed out of town again today and I just want to be home for a few weeks!  LOL
This fun card was made using the CTMH workshop on the Go called LUCKY--
All items used are Close To My Heart
I used the kraft color paper for the 6x6 card base.  I really love how this one turned out!
The wooden buttons are one of my new fav embellishments and they come in many sizes and shades in one nice pack!

I heat embossed the sentiment stamp and the little guy on the bike.  I also used my edge rougher to give the outdoor denim paper a bit of tooth around the edge. 
Of course I did the inside as well--no embossing here but a nice stamp and inked edges. 
Thanks for stopping in today! Make sure to come on by on Wednesday for another fun project using this great kit.
Make it a great one-

3 comments:

  1. GREAT little masculine card! TFS!! Of course, it is all of the small details added together that make this a stand out!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is beautiful. It's one of those pages that has that artist quality. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryan,

    I love your creations and I like that fact that you use different mediums: you have such a nice mix of stamping and Cricut cuts (some of us forget our stamps, we get so caught up with the Cricut)!!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany