Friday, March 4, 2011

Pink By Design Team Day!

It's Friday!!!!!  I am so excited to be flying home--I had a great visit to Charlotte but boy oh boy do I want my own bed!!  Well today is the Design Team Day at Pink By Design and Sarah has some very cool new releases coming--I would have used them but was not home all week to recv them so I will use them next week so you all can see a couple projects. This weeks challenge was a gift bag!

I used the Hoppy Easter stamp set, Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, a 60 cent gift bag with ribbon handles, We R Memory Makers Paper (pattern and solid), and some Easter basket grass I got from Michael's. 
I used some Mica pink card stock for a bit of a glimmer bunny and I cut the grass myself by cutting random slices out of a strip of green paper. Of course I had to ink the edges.

I love this stamp--it would also be perfect for an Easter card or even Easter fortune eggs!
Check out the Pink Cricut's blog for all the other great projects.
Have a great weekend!

 

10 comments:

  1. Goodmorning everyone. This was a great project to wake up to. I hope to start my Easter projects this weekend. Maybe I'll start with this one. Thanks again for your inspiration and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your project and so glad you are on Pink By Design Team. Both of you together wow

    Thanks,

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little gift bags for Easter! The Easter Bunny is on his way! Love that Easter stamp set & Everything(Hoppy Easter stamp set)TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute gift bag! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bryan,

    I love your gift bag!!! :) Create a Critter is already my favorite, but I didn't realize that it's perfect for Easter (that cute bunny you used and the hatching chick, too)!

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bryan, You've done it again, ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute gift bag. Great stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brian, I just had to tell you that I made 18 of these bags!!! I gave them to my kids, grandkids, the kids I teach at church and a few others. They all loved them. The only thing I changed on your pattern was I used the Martha Stewart seasonal cakes cart for the grass. I can't wait to see what you come up with for Christmas. Thanks so much for providing me with lots of ideas. Keep 'em coming

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany