Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from Close to My Heart

What a week this has been and we are only half way through.  If you knew what I did all day yesterday at work we would all be rolling on the floor laughing--now that I am done and the project is with fed ex I can laugh!  On to what I promised.
First off I want to share a layout I made using the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge exclusively from Close to My Heart and the new Typeset Workshop On The Go.
It is a two page layout that uses a bit of each paper and pattern from the collection.  The empty solid khaki squares are where 3x3 pictures will be placed.


Now for some close ups:

You all know I love me some cuttlebug embossing so on the solid colored paper I embossed with three different folders.  Because CTMH cardstock has a white core, I did not sad or further distress and I really like how the paper 'breaks down' once the embossing is done.
I can't get enough of a good pre-made title!  This one is from the new sticky back canvas embellishments that can be used in so many different ways.  I added a couple of stars for a bit of layering!
These are two cuts and stamps the work together in perfect harmony.  If you look closely you will see that I heat embossed the black star and pop dotted it on top of the label.  Both of these stamps are in the Workshop On The Go exclusive set.  You know I could not let an opportunity for heat embossing to pass me by! (LOL)
This is some of the corrugated cardboard with a wash of pearl paint.  I attached them with the new antique brads.
The paper 'stripes' are actually the border of the B&T pattern paper.  the zig zag is part of the sticky back canvas embellishments wrote of earlier.
Yes.......more sticky back canvas--this is just a tab but cute none the less.
The last close up is of some tickets--this is a stamp cut combo.  I love the stamp cut combos--why did someone not think of this sooner.  But you know when Close To My Heart does it, they do it right!

(products used: Cricut Art Philosophy Z1686, Milepost Shapes Z1464, Antique Copper Designer Brads Z1410, Typeset Paper X7139B, Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes Z7139C, Typeset Workshop On The Go G1024)

So here is a video showing more of the Cricut Art Philosophy Combo Pack:



If you have any questions please let me know.  
Make it a great one-

5 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Bryan, I think you have convinced me to order this complete set. Ill have to wait for some $$$ before I can order it. Will you be taking orders separate from your club... get back to me. Please
    Dawn RI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com
    www.dawnsdpl-papercrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. I am eager to get started with this fabulous set. The video is a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this kit!! How can I purchase? When is the launch in August? Can I pre-order now?

    Awesome combo kit!!

    looking forward to hearing from you :-)

    moran99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany