Saturday, July 30, 2011

Typeset Card using Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Are you tired of it yet--everyday this week I have talked about it and the time is almost here.  The Close to My Heart exclusive Cricut Cartridge.  You can order it on my website at www.bryanwyatt.myctmh.com or you can email me and find out about any specials that I may have going.  I promise it is worth the money--you get the cartridge, three stamp sets, and the best chipboard I have ever worked with in shapes that match cuts from the card! 
OK--today I have a card--simple yet I find myself really liking it!
Just a simple A2 that I used some of the juniper sheets of solid card stock and used a Cuttlebug folder called starts that works back to this collection nicely.  I added a strip of pattern paper from the Typeset collection.
I used a scrap of creme brulee solid paper and cut this shape with the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I cut it larger than the stamp so I could layer it up with the Milepost shapes.  The cut is a tag and has slots to thread your ribbon through.  I distressed inked the cardboard pc before attaching with a Zig pen.
I used twill ribbon and threaded it through the tag, once I did that I used the Vintage Typeset Stamp set for the alphabet border.  I just stamped it with CTMH ink! 

Well--before I sign off make sure you check out the Pink By Design Stamps Blog as we have a post every hour to celebrate one year for Pink By Design--they are also offering 30% all weekend on everything in the store!  Talk about a deal!

make it a great one!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card Bryan! And also looks like a good way to use up smaller scraps...You have certainly made this cartridge bundle enticing! It looks pretty hard to pass up! Your invitation at Pink By Designs is too cute! I can see it tweaked a little for all sorts of fun parties! TFS!!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany