Thursday, July 28, 2011

Typeset Workshop from Close to My Heart

Happy Thursday.  Today I am going to share a video with you of the new Typeset Workshop On the Go and a few add ons you all might want to pick up.
I simply love this collection and the exclusive workshop stamp set is great--all product will be available to purchase on August 1.



Friday funday I will be sharing another layout and Saturday I have a card for you from this kit!  You can order everything on Monday!!!!!
Have a great one-

2 comments:

  1. Bryan, Thanks for the informative and FUNNY video! Love the CTMH products. You seem so down to earth and hilarious! Can't wait to see the Cricut cuts and stamps used in your future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the preview! I can't wait to see the completed projects and "how-to" videos.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany