Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Monday!  I am going to honest and tell you that I got caught up with all my new CTMH stuff (including the new cartridge) and projects for PBD that I forgot to make anything for today.  So I thought--it's still July--so why not do a Christmas revisit as we all start thinking about the upcoming holidays--and you know when they get here time flies and we all get behind--so here are some of my favs from last year!






So I have filmed some videos for this week and will be doing the final edits (not that I edit much) and will be sharing them with you on Tuesday!  Layout on Wednesday, card Thursday, Layout Friday, and let's not forget about the Pink By Design Anniversary this Friday/Saturday!
Make it a great one


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany