Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cricut Lite Billionaire + Valentine's Day= Super Cute Card

Well India is India!  I have a couple more days than off to home I go!  I simply can't wait to sleep in my own bed.  I have taken some great pictures and picked up some fun blog candy along the way--watch for another Where in the World is Scrapguy later in February.

Today's card is one of my all time fav cuts from the cricut--this is from the Billionaire Cricut Lite Cartridge and is super easy to put together.  The card is larger than my usual A2 but for this cut the bigger the better due to some thin parts!  I used the polka dot cuttle bug folder for the base and sanded it to get some white showing through the grey.  I used SU patten paper, SU glitter paper, and CTMH solid paper.  I got the pink pearls from the $1 bling booth at one of the scrapbook shows.

Just a little detail shot for you--when I need just a simple card I use this cut for the front--it makes a great all occasion notecard!
Thanks for stopping in, make it a great one! Valentine's

7 comments:

  1. Oh I like this Bryan! I just might need that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is way cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card Bryan!! Just love everything about it.. It makes quite a statement with all the design and color!! Happy travels back to your own bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter paper really jazzes up this card! Travel safely Bryan--your own bed awaits you!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design, and the glitter is terrific. Wonderful card, Bryan. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!Love the glitter paper & the pattern paper love the little hearts!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. A simple design that is jazzed up with bling. Wonderful card. This design would be nice for many occasions. Travel safe. Hope the weather is better for your trip home.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany