Thursday, February 3, 2011

So excited to share.......

Hello everyone--while you are reading this post I am on a 14 hour flight to Chicago and than a connection to Dallas--I will be home today!!!! I can not wait.  What is even more exciting is that I have been selected to be a part of the Pink Cricut Design Team!
 
Pink Cricut Designer
 
Make sure to check out http://pinkcricut.com/ on Friday for the first design team post that will showcase all the wonderful and talented paper crafters.  I have to be honest that I have to get my project done as soon as I get home!  I have been coming up with ideas but I am needing my paper, stamps, bling, cricut, and all my other craft room goodness to finish it off!
Make it a great one!
 

10 comments:

  1. Safe travels and congrats on making the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Pink Cricut DT. I wish you safe travels and long nap... LOL. I'm so impressed with your creative work and can't wait to see whats next. I'm even more impressed that it seems you travel the world once a week and still have time to get that creative work out here for us to enjoy and be inspired by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is about time you get home! ; ) Congratulations on making the DT! The Pink Cricut is very lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay X 2. Getting home and the DT! Looking forward to seeing MORE of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!!! I'm so glad your part of Sarah's DT! Your gonna love it! She's such a doll and I love her dearly. Looking forward to all your wonderful projects!!! See ya friday :)

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  6. safe travels and have fun creating your first project for the design team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo hoo! Congrats on the design team for Pink Cricut. Safe travels & I am looking forward to seeing your project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bryan!!! CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to see your creations! Safe travels my friend, and have fun with your project.

    Craftlicious Hugs!
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm So Excited for you!!!****Congratulations**** I think it's hard to craft away from home. My craftroom is my comfort zone with all the goody! Have a safe trip HOME! There's Know Place Like HOME & your own BED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will be looking forward to your projects on Sarah's DT. I have been a follower of her blog for a while too. Hope your trip is uneventful and safe.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany